After analyzing their situation, our client chose to migrate from a dedicated platform to a gigas cloud platform consisting of a 48 GB Cloud Datacenter with 22 TB SATA storage, VPN, Load Balancers, VLAN and Advanced Backup.
- Better balanced accounts (Capex to Opex conversion)
- High-availability system with load balancer
- Option to auto-scale to fit business needs
- Complete platform control from a simple control panel
- Conversion of an in-house data center to one with Tier III rating (including all security measures it involves)
- Advanced Backup for information retrieval if necessary
- 24/7 support and customer service
- Immediate implementation
- Infrastructure as a Service: Gigas takes full responsibility for technical problems, system failures, etc.
- Scalable platform according to business needs