Reinstalling the operating system
From GIGAS DOCS
To reinstall the operating system, simply you should go to the cloud server to format, once in the panel choose the following option:
Click “Re-Install OS”, and you´ll go to the next screen where you can choose from a variety of templates.
- Windows: to choose all Windows versions available.
- Linux: to choose all Linux distributions available.
- Aplications: Jumpbox templates, where you can find different packages and applications.
- Your templates: This option allows you to reinstall templates from the last backup.
- Operating system´s distributions: Choose one of the distribution available.
- O.S.´s version: Choose the operating system´s version that best fits your needs.
- O.S. re-installation: Finally click “Re-Install OS” to complete the process, in few minutes, your cloud server should be ready to use.
- Important: This process will destroy all data in the server, information deleted cannot be recovered.